2023 Franklin Area Seniors Got Talent Tryouts Form
Thank you for your interest in signing up to audition for Seniors Got Talent! The top ten acts will be selected for the big show.
Once you submit your application, please check your email for a link to submit your audition video if you wish to not audition in person. If you lose your link and have already submitted your application CLICK HERE to submit an audition video. Be sure to list your name and email.
NOTE FOR THOSE AUDITIONING IN PERSON
If you have questions on what equipment to bring to your audition, please contact the Morning Pointe community you signed up to audition at for more information.
All talent will be notified:
- When we receive your audition information
- If you made it or not into the big show
All contestants who make it into the final show will be required to:
- Attend a rehearsal the day of the event from 2-4 pm
- Provide your own equipment including music.
- Share photos and a short bio about yourself or your group for “Seniors Got Talent” promotions.
The top 10 acts in the main show will be judged by a panel of 4 area judges who have industry experience. They will base their scores on
– Stage presence
– Technical ability appearance
– Crowd appeal
- Open to anyone over 62
- Acts may not exceed 3 minutes
- All equipment, music, etc. must be provided by the act