USING THIS WEBSITE (LAST UPDATED DECEMBER, 2018)
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, www.morningpointefoundation.com (our “Website“), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, the “Contact Us” feature on the Website, and any other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Morning Pointe Foundation or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries). Specifically, this Policy does not apply to information collected via Facebook or Twitter.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see below: Changes to Our Policy). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Health and Medical Information. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA“) and applicable state law protects certain health and medical information about you. We do not purposefully collect any medical information from you through the Website. However, you may provide this information through other means online or offline, or this type of information may be collected by us from other methods such as through a health care provider. We protect covered health and medical information as required by HIPAA and applicable state law. Similarly, we may use covered health and medical information as permitted by HIPAA and applicable state law.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. This may include information that identify you personally, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“). We also collect data that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your geo-location, your browser type and/or operating system; and/or data about your internet connection, the device type you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us. We also collect some data automatically as you navigate through the Website, including landing pages, click patterns, times spent on particular pages, usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of contacting us through the “Contact Us” form. In addition, we will collect the email messages and exchanges relating to your initial contact through the “Contact Us” form.
- From time to time, we may have a promotion or contest where we will ask you to complete a web form, or we may have a form on the Website requesting that you provide feedback or report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries and facility location queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and/or device, internet connection, your IP address, geo-location, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use certain technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we may collect automatically will be statistical data and may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It will help us to improve our Website, and over time, it will help us provide more personalized results to site visitors by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about visitor preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to individual user interests; and
- Recognize visitors when they return to our Website.
We may use various technologies for this automated data collection, including:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Morning Pointe Foundation, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Other Tracking Technologies. Through cookies we may place on your browser or device, we may collect information about your online activity after you leave our Website. Just like any other usage information we may collect, this information allows us to improve the Website and customize your online experience, and otherwise as described in this Policy. Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites.
How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information about us and our facilities as you request that information from us;
- To respond to your questions and comments; and
- To notify you about other matters we believe may be relevant to you.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and our affiliates’ and subsidiaries’ goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, sale of stock, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Morning Pointe Foundation’s assets;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Morning Pointe Foundation, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. You have control over the use of your information through the following mechanisms:
- Contact from Morning Pointe Foundation. If you wish to have no further contact with Morning Pointe Foundation, you may opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Opt-Out of Promotions. If you would like to remain in contact with Morning Pointe Foundation about direct inquiries and transactions, but you want to be removed from promotional email messages from Morning Pointe Foundation, you may respond to a promotional message indicating your desire to opt-out of promotional messages or follow the instructions in the message to unsubscribe.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org; provided, however that we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/“).
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Website Not Intended for Use of Children Under 13. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to Our Policy. It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
Contact Information. To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at email@example.com.