Educating a Future Workforce
The Morning Pointe Foundation is committed to working with higher education to help educate a growing senior living workforce across the southeast through scholarship funds and support.
- Ashland Community and Technical College
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Cleveland State Community College
- Columbia State Community College
- Chattanooga State Community College
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Shelton State Community College
- Southern Adventist University
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- TN College of Applied Technology at Athens
- TN College of Applied Technology at Jacksboro
- Tusculum University
For a caregiver, life changes daily. Prepare for the challenge of caregiving, reduce frustrations and foster reasonable expectations by expanding your knowledge. Learn to take care of yourself by connecting to the latest resources, technological and educational programs to ensure your well-being as you care for your loved one.
Service-Learning combines classroom instruction and corporate goodwill with meaningful community service. Hands-on learning emphasizes critical thinking and personal reflection while encouraging a heightened sense of community engagement and personal responsibility. Public, private, civic, and educational partners share knowledge, talents, skills and abilities to enhance learning for the next generation.
Morning Pointe Scholarships are an investment in today’s students and an opportunity to generate leaders in the field of senior wellness, nursing and geriatric care. By connecting with higher institutions of learning, the Morning Pointe Foundation can ease the financial burden for students while growing the number of educated caregivers in the field of senior healthcare.